AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGUARDING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
The training program for safeguarding agricultural machinery for protecting the health and safety of agricultural workers includes elements that will guide farm owners, managers and their workers on understanding the importance and design of machine guarding.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGUARDING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
The course covers the following topics:
- How to recognize workplace hazards
- The types of injuries that can result from unguarded mechanical components
- The importance and utilization of guarding systems
- Types of guarding systems and how they are designed to work
- Key considerations if guarding must be built on site
- Basic responsibilities of employers and workers with respect to machine guarding
- The regulatory requirements that may apply
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGUARDING ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGUARDING ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online Agricultural Machinery Safeguarding course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 85% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGUARDING CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGUARDING COURSE PREVIEW:
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.