DISCRIMINATION-FREE WORKPLACE COURSE OVERVIEW
Today, workplace discrimination can be subtle and complicated, but it still occurs in numbers that suggest employers and employees still have a lot to learn about sound employment practices. Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- State what constitutes employment discrimination
- Identify the federal discrimination laws in place to protect individual worker’s rights
- Recognize the importance of promoting a discrimination free workplace
- Identify recommended guidelines for employers and managers
- Recognize the actions taken if a discrimination charge is made
DISCRIMINATION-FREE WORKPLACE COURSE TOPICS
- Workplace discrimination
- Discrimination and the law
- Promoting a discrimination free workplace
- Guidelines for managers and employers
- Workplace discrimination charge
DISCRIMINATION-FREE WORKPLACE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 35 minutes
DISCRIMINATION-FREE WORKPLACE COURSE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
DISCRIMINATION-FREE WORKPLACE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.