DISTRACTED DRIVING AWARENESS COURSE OVERVIEW
Every day in the U.S., 9 people are killed and more than 1,060 people are injured in crashes that are reported to involve a distracted driver. With transportation related occupational fatalities being the number one cause of death in the American workforce, it’s important to practice basic precautions that will keep your attention on the road.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define distracted driving
- Describe why drivers choose to take driving risks
- Identify three types of distracted driving and common examples of each
- Describe the consequences of distracted driving
- Identify techniques to share the road safely with distracted drivers
DISTRACTED DRIVING AWARENESS COURSE TOPICS
- Types of distracted driving
- Dangers of distracted driving
- Techniques for staying safe near distracted drivers
DISTRACTED DRIVING AWARENESS COURSE DURATION: Approximately 20 minutes
DISTRACTED DRIVING AWARENESS COURSE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
DISTRACTED DRIVING AWARENESS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.