DIVERSITY – VALUING DIFFERENCES ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Diversity continues to play an important part in the workplace. As awareness of diversity has spread, its meaning has expanded. It’s become obvious that understanding what diversity means, and why it’s important at work, is just as important to employees as it is to managers.
DIVERSITY – VALUING DIFFERENCES ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
This online Diversity – Valuing Differences course covers the following topics:
- Describe what diversity means today and how that definition has changed.
- Explain the difference between intent and behaviour in the workplace.
- Describe how “Emotional Intelligence” affects the work environment.
- Explain four ways an employee can support a workplace of inclusion.
- List four generations in today’s workforce and explain how they are different.
- Apply change management strategies to help support diversity in the workplace.
DIVERSITY – VALUING DIFFERENCES ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 45 Minutes
DIVERSITY – VALUING DIFFERENCES ONLINE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted throughout this online Diversity – Valuing Differences course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course two times if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Print materials for this course can be accessed online.
DIVERSITY – VALUING DIFFERENCES ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.