SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Sexual Harassment for Supervisors is an informative and interactive course designed to help your Supervisors learn or refresh their knowledge on the difficult, yet important, issue of sexual harassment in the workplace.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- What sexual harassment is, where it can happen, and who can be involved.
- The consequences of sexual harassment in the workplace and the liability you have to stop it.
- The different types of sexual harassment and how to recognize them.
- How to take action if you notice sexual harassment happening in your workplace.
- How to take action if a case of sexual harassment is presented to you.
- How to deal with both victims and harassers.
- How to help prevent sexual harassment from occurring in your workplace.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE TESTING: Testing conducted in this online Sexual Harassment for Supervisors Online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW:
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.