WHMIS 2015 with GHS Online Course Overview
This online WHMIS 2015 with GHS course covers the details of why Canada has adopted the Global Harmonized System (GHS) and how these changes are integrated into WHMIS 2015.
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify WHMIS responsibilities of manufacturers, suppliers, employers and workers.
- Recognize WHMIS pictograms and the types of hazards each represent.
- Locate and interpret information on workplace labels and safety data sheets to work with hazard products in a safe manner.
This will allow the user to answer the 5 fundamental questions needed to work safely with a product, including:
- What is this product?
- What are the hazards?
- How to work with the product safely?
- What to do in an emergency?
- Where to find more information?
Interactive, engaging and entertaining, this online course is authored under the guidance of an Industrial Hygienist who is certified with the American Board of Industrial Hygiene.
WHMIS 2015 with GHS Online Course Topics
This online WHMIS 2015 with GHS course covers the following topics:
- WHMIS Basics and Responsibilities
- WHMIS 2015 Hazard Classification
- WHMIS 2015 Hazard Pictograms
- WHMIS 2015 Labels
- WHMIS 2015 Safety Data Sheets
WHMIS 2015 with GHS Online Course Duration
Approximately 75 minutes
WHMIS 2015 with GHS Online Assessment
Testing conducted in this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
WHMIS 2015 with GHS Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. This certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of completion printed on the certificate unless otherwise specified by an employer, legislation, or other authority.
WHMIS 2015 with GHS Online Course Preview
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.