WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE OVERVIEW
This course will examine workplace bullying and workplace violence. Both cause health, safety, and economic problems for employers and employees.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Distinguish between professional disagreements and workplace bullying or violence;
- Define bullying in the workplace;
- Describe how bullying and violence impact the workplace;
- Recognize warning signs of workplace bullying and workplace violence;
- Identify actions that can be taken to prevent bullying and workplace violence;
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE TOPICS:
- What workplace bullying is
- The different forms of bullying and behaviors that are illegal
- The repercussions of “second hand bullying”
- How bullying can be prevented
- Actions employees can take when if they are a bullying victim or witness someone being bullied
- What workplace violence is, its causes and warning signs
- Actions employees can take to prepare for workplace violence
- The affect of domestic violence on the workplace
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES TESTING: Testing conducted in this online Workplace Bullying & Violence for Employees course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE PREVIEW:
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.