LEADING THROUGH CHANGE COURSE OVERVIEW
Why is knowing how to lead others through change so important? When organizations attempt to change, they need effective leaders who can guide others through the change. Otherwise, organizations often fail to live up to their potential.
There are many reasons why change initiatives fail more often than they succeed. This course will show you how to avoid those mistakes and implement change positively and successfully. After you’ve completed this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the stages in the normal cycle of change
- Identify typical responses to change and how to handle each type
- List ways to overcome resistance
- Describe the process to implement change strategies
- Recognize the elements of effective change communications
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The change cycle
- Typical change responses
- Leading change
- Implementing change strategies
- Communicating and anchoring change
- Case studies
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted in this course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE COURSE PREVIEW:
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.