HAZWOPER: AIR MONITORING AND MEDICAL PROGRAM COURSE OVERVIEW
This online course provides HAZWOPER training covering the essentials of monitoring procedures and equipment.
After completing this course, students will understand:
- The necessity of air monitoring on hazardous waste sites
- The types of air monitoring, as well as the advantages and limitations of these types
- The medical requirements of the HAZWOPER Standard
- The purpose of the medical program
- How medical surveillance applies to you
- The types and frequency of medical exams necessary for workers on hazardous waste sites
- And the signs and symptoms of conditions that could pose a medical emergency
HAZWOPER: AIR MONITORING AND MEDICAL PROGRAM COURSE TOPICS:
- Air Monitoring – Uses on Hazardous Waste Sites, Monitoring Regulations, Air Monitoring Methods, Laboratory Analysis of Air Samples
- Medical Program – Medical Surveillance Regulations, Pre-Assignment Exams & Consultations, Other Exams & Consultations, Medical Emergencies
HAZWOPER: AIR MONITORING AND MEDICAL PROGRAM COURSE DURATION: Approximately 90 minutes
HAZWOPER: AIR MONITORING AND MEDICAL PROGRAM TESTING: Testing conducted in this online HAZWOPER: Air Monitoring and Medical Program course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
HAZWOPER: AIR MONITORING AND MEDICAL PROGRAM CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
HAZWOPER: AIR MONITORING AND MEDICAL PROGRAM COURSE PREVIEW:
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.