This online Incident Investigations for Accidents & Near Misses course is designed to help learners prepare for and conduct a thorough incident investigation.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how to prepare for investigating an incident (including accidents and near misses)
- Identify the steps to take in order to conduct a thorough investigation
- Recognize the required components of a written investigation report
- Identify the appropriate actions to take after an investigation is complete
This online Incident Investigations for Accidents & Near Misses course covers the following topics:
- Incident vs. Accident vs. Near Miss
- Develop a Written Incident Investigation Plan
- Assemble an Incident Investigation Kit
- Organize the Incident Investigation Team
- Implement Corrective Actions
- Retain Incident Records
Approximately 30 minutes
A mark of 80% must be achieved to pass this course. The course can be taken three times to try to achieve the pass mark.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.