Pipeline Construction Safety Training (New)
This course has been designed to help the pipeline worker know how to respond to worksite health and safety issues by taking the worker through the entire pipeline construction process from beginning to end.
You will receive PIN and login information in email between 15 minutes and 90 minutes from the time of the order. During hours, after hours, and during weekends.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Certification Expiry Period
Note: A 5-year expiry period applies to courses completed on/after January 1, 2014. Courses completed before January 1, 2014 have a 3-year expiry period.
This course will provide workers with the tools to help them:
- Build their skills to Recognize Hazards.
- Learn how to Assess Hazards.
- Learn how to Control Hazards.
- Learn to operate a Vehicle Safely.
- Learn to operate Equipment Safely.
- Learn how to respond to Emergencies.