Zoll AED 3
English Default, can be configured to French.
The ZOLL AED 3 provides:
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth and rate.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes that can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- Semi-automatic ZOLL AED 3
- CPR-UniPadzTM Electrodes (5-year shelf life)
- Smart Battery Pack (5-year shelf life)
- Operator’s Manual
- Rescue Reference Poster
- Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Kit: includes gloves, scissors, razor, barrier mask, wet/dry wipe
- 6-Year Warranty (additional 2 years at no charge with registration)
- ZOLL AED 3 Carry Case (PN# 8000-001250)
- Standard Metal AED Wall Cabinet (PN# 8000-001256)
- PlusTracTM Program Management: One Year
What is sudden cardiac arrest?
ZOLL listens to its customers. The ZOLL AED 3 was developed based on extensive usability testing with hundreds of trained and untrained users. Our studies clearly showed that users wanted an AED that gives even better support for rescuers by being:
Even better support for rescuers
ZOLL’s Real CPR Help provides the best support in a rescue and has been shown to more than double a cardiac arrest victim’s chance of survival.1 The ZOLL AED 3 takes Real CPR Help to the next level providing even better support to rescuers. Most people have no way to know if they are doing CPR correctly. ZOLL’s Real CPR Help is the only technology available that can “see” if compressions are within Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation guidelines, and provide real-time feedback to the rescuer. Proper compressions at the correct rate and depth are critical to get oxygenated blood flowing through the heart and other vital organs.
Easy to Use
Every second matters when saving a life so we took out the guesswork. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to understand and operate, with an intuitive user interface that has clear one-touch buttons and a large color LCD screen with more powerful images to guide the rescuer. The ZOLL AED 3 is the only AED that can support adult or child rescues by simply selecting the child mode and repositioning the CPR Uni-padz. You can also lay the ZOLL AED 3 flat or stand it up for optimum visibility during a rescue.
Easy to Own
The ZOLL AED3 has the lowest cost of ownership for combined adult and pediatric applications once installed. Pads and batteries last five years and the CPR Uni-padz can be used for both adult and child patients. There is no need to carry separate pediatric pads.