ADA FOR SUPERVISORS COURSE OVERVIEW
This online course trains supervisors and managers on critical Americans with Disabilities Act information.
Regulations covered by this course include: Americans with Disabilities Act
After completing this course, supervisors will understand:
- The meaning of ADA and ADAAA
- Which companies must follow the ADA
- The “three prongs” of disability defined under the ADA
- General types of reasonable accommodations with understanding of undue hardships
- How the ADA is integrated in the workplace
- How to deal with requests for reasonable accommodations and complaints of discrimination
- Special points regarding discrimination by association, illegal drug use, alcoholism, and retaliation
- How to help ensure ADA compliance
ADA FOR SUPERVISORS COURSE TOPICS:
- What is the ADA
- To which employers does the ADA apply
- Which employer actions are covered under the ADA
- How does the ADA define an individual with a disability
- What are “mitigating measures”
- What is “reasonable accommodation” and more
ADA FOR SUPERVISORS COURSE DURATION: Approximately 45 minutes
ADA FOR SUPERVISORS TESTING: Testing conducted in this online ADA for Supervisors course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
ADA FOR SUPERVISORS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
ADA FOR SUPERVISORS COURSE PREVIEW:
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.