Construction Project Management (New)
This course has been designed to help managers administer projects from start to finish.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) to three (3) credits towards Gold Seal Certification upon successful completion of this course. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of the construction business and your role in it as a project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities during the Pre-construction, Construction and Close-out stages of a construction project.
Structure and Workload
This course consists of 9 lessons, for a total duration of about 4 hours of self-paced instruction.