CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Confined Space Entry Awareness course provides an overview of confined spaces and explains how to safely manage confined space entries. This awareness course, designed for people who enter or manage entry of confined spaces, follows the CSA 1006-10 Management of Work in Confined Spaces standard.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS COURSE TOPICS
- Confined spaces
- Definition of a confined space
- Types of confined spaces
- Hazards of confined spaces
- Factors affecting the severity of arc flash events
- Types of confined space hazards
- Confined space environment hazards
- Administrative hazards
- Qualified worker
- Defining and explaining what a qualified worker is
- Evaluating training requirements for workers
- Identifying different roles and responsibilities of workers involved with safe confined space entries
- Identification & control
- Confined space hazard analysis
- Risk categories
- Emergency response
- Classification of emergency rescue
- Roles and responsibilities of rescue team members
- Equipment selection guidelines
- Confined space entry procedures
- Safe work methods
- Equipment design
- Hazard control permitting
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS COURSE DURATION: Approximately 2 hours
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS ONLINE ASSESSMENT: Testing is conducted in this online Confined Space Entry Awareness course in order to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. You are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS COURSE PREVIEW
Purchasing multiple courses? Click here.