|Single Seat (90 days access)
Multi-seat (1 year access)
CCOHS’ Office Ergonomics e-learning course provides a practical introduction to office ergonomics. The course deals specifically with problems and injuries related to the use of computers and other office equipment.
The goal of the course is to provide you with the knowledge to help find solutions to ergonomic issues in your workplace.
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- MSD risks
- Stages of MSDs
- Applying ergonomics to components of the office environment
- The workstation and the worker
- References, quizzes and an exam to test participants’ knowledge
Upon completion of this course you will be able to :
- Recognize the early signs of discomfort that can arise while working with office equipment
- Learn the factors responsible for such discomfort
- Participate in assessing, controlling and preventing Ergonomic problems and injuries
Average time to complete this course is 40 – 60 minutes.
- Workers and supervisors, whether experienced or new to modern office work
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Human Resource Experts
Prior technical knowledge of health and safety is not a requirement. However, familiarity with workplace processes and practices is helpful.
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet – and you are ready to go! This e-learning course lets you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your convenience.